A passion for developing talent and diversity in your business
Have you considered the benefits of employing a person with a disability?
One in five people in Australia experience a disability. This untapped pool of candidates will add diversity and talent to your business.
Build your reputation and brand as an employer of choice. Workers with a disability have lower absenteeism and reduced rates of turnover and workplace injury.
Contact us with your vacancy needs on 1300 967 575 or visit our Locations to find your nearest Workskil Australia office.
- End to end recruitment or components – your choice!
- Free service and no obligations.
- Able to support Apprenticeships or Traineeships.
- No cost, no risk Work Trials, including Youth PaTH Internships.
- Large scale national or one off recruitment assignments – every vacancy is valued!
- A member of the National Workforce Network, which is able to deliver national and large scale diversity recruitment initiatives.
Jobs in Jeopardy – If you have a current employee with a disability that is at risk of losing their job role, then Workskil Australia can provide a range of services to promote their employment retention. Call us for immediate on-site support.
Specialist features of our disability recruitment service:
- No cost Workplace Assessments to ensure a successful placement for you and the new employee.
- No cost Workplace Modifications will be funded to meet the requirements of your new employee, subject to eligibility requirements. This may include:
- modifications to the physical work environment or work vehicle
- adaptive equipment for the workplace
- information and communication devices
- Auslan interpreting and training
- Specialist services for employees with intellectual or learning disorders or mental health requirements.
- No cost Workplace Training for you and your staff. Options include:
- Disability Confidence Training and
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Free Information Packs on supporting your new employee in the workplace.
- After placement Mentoring and Support. We will keep in contact with you by phone, email and visit on site for up to 6 months, to support you with your new employee. Our contact centre is open 7am to 7pm CST Monday to Friday.