Bring skill and diversity to your business
Have you considered the benefits of employing a person with a disability?
One in five people in Australia experience disability in their lifetime. This untapped pool of candidates will add great benefits to your business:
- a wide range of skills and talents
- a wealth of experience
- diversity, which in turn builds happier, stronger workplaces
- Improved corporate social responsibility, which will build your reputation and brand as an employer of choice.
Furthermore, workers with a disability have lower absenteeism, fewer workplace injuries, and higher retention rates.
We will find you candidates who are the right fit for your vacancy.
- we will only match you with a job seeker who meets your specific requirements
- you will received a full, FREE recruitment service - no obligations
- we can support apprenticeships or traineeships
- you can access cost-free and risk-free work trials
- we can administer Government Wage Subsidies for your recruit
- we are a member of the National Workforce Network, which means we can deliver national and large scale diversity recruitment drives.
Specialist features of our disability recruitment service:
- Free workplace modifications to meet the requirements of your new employee, subject to eligibility requirements. This may include:
- modifications to the physical work environment or a work vehicle
- adaptive equipment for the workplace
- information and communication devices
- Auslan interpreting and training
- Specialist services for employees with mental health requirements.
- Free workplace training for you and your staff. Options include:
- Disability Confidence Training and
- Mental Health Awareness Training.
- Free Information Packs on supporting your new employee in the workplace.
- After placement mentoring and support. We will keep in contact with you by phone, email and in person for up to six months to support you and your new employee.
Find out more, call us on 1300 967 575 or email email@example.com