Want to be more tech savvy?
Join TechEagles and keep your skills up to date.
What is TechEagles?
TechEagles is a training program, delivered through the Career Transition Assistance programme. TechEagles is designed to assist job seekers aged 45 years or older build new skills and prepare for the modern workforce.
Complete this form to start your TechEagles journey
What support will I receive?
- Getting online.
- Navigating tablets and smart phones.
- Using social media.
- Using online search tools.
- Desktop publishing.
- Applying online.
- Assistance with resume building.
- Developing interview skills.
- Discovering local job opportunities.
- Visiting local employers.
- Exploring growing industries.
- Identifying your transferable skills.
- A caring environment to share ideas.
- Building resilience for change.
- Supportive network of peers.
- Experienced coaches.
- Flexible attendance.
Where can you find us?
We deliver Tech Eagles across five regions in Australia, including:
Why choose Workskil Australia?
Workskil Australia is a not-for-profit and charitable organisation committed to transforming people’s lives through employment. We deliver our service with the highest degree of care, integrity and respect. Our goal is to see you succeed in sustainable employment.
How do I access this support?
To become a TechEagle you must be 45 years or older and referred by your jobactive provider. To find out more:
Required fields are marked with an asterisk * and must be filled in to complete the form.