Delivering an employment service to you with care, integrity and respect.
We know that you may require some additional assistance to find a job when you have a health condition, illness or disability. We can help you find a job that suits your individual strengths, interests and circumstances.
Getting to know you and planning for a great employment future
- A dedicated Employment Coach will work with you to understand your situation, interests and requirements to get you a job you want.
- An initial appointment will help set you up. This will include developing a Job Plan, resume, cover letters, assistance with setting up a myGov account and more.
- If you're currently employed, but facing some challenges that are affecting your work, we can help smooth the way through the Work Assist program.
Making it happen for you
- We can link you to a wide variety of jobs with employers who understand the benefits of a diverse workplace.
- You will receive career counselling and help through the job applications process.
- We will provide assistance if you need special equipment or workplace modifications to help you start and keep work.
- We can arrange pre-employment programs that will give you real, relevant experience before you start working.
- Financial support for work clothing, transport, education and training can be arranged for eligible job seekers.
It doesn’t end there – the support continues!
- Once you start work, we will continue to support you and your new employer through our Post Placement Support program to help you settle in.
- Then, at the 26 week mark, we’ll work together to determine if you need future support.
We offer Disability Employment Services from 19 locations across South Australia and the Upper Hunter region of New South Wales. The locations are listed here.
Complete this form if you'd like an Employment Coach to get in touch with you to discuss your employment needs
Download our information pack to find out more
The National Standard for Disability Employment Services:
Workskil Australia is certified in the National Standard for Disability Employment Services. The Standard outlines the Australian Government requirements for the delivery of quality Disability Employment Services. Clients who access Workskil Australia Disability Employment Services can feel assured of receiving quality and appropriate services.