Return to work and feel great.
Looking to get back into employment after a workplace injury? Return to work with the support of Return to Work SA and Workskil Australia.
We understand that returning to work after an illness, injury or disability can be daunting. You may not be able to return to the same job due to functional limitations, or may need to re-assess what your career looks like after a life-altering event.
We can help with:
- One on one support;
- Developing an Employment Pathway Plan to set out your return to work goals and steps to get there;
- Funding for training, job aids, workplace assistance and modifications;
- Matching you to jobs that suit your circumstances;
- Arranging work trials and wage incentives with employers;
- Working with employers to create or modify a job so it’s right for you;
- Post-placement support when you’re back at work to make sure things are going well; and
- Vocational Career Counselling.
Workskil Australia is delivering this service in the following South Australian locations:
To find out how Workskil Australia's Job Placement Services can help you, please contact via email at email@example.com or phone 1300 967 575.