Information about Workskil and this Website
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation like Workskil Australia Incorporated. Our principal activities are Employment & Community Services.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Website
- Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our website does include links to third party web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
Confidentiality / Security
- We do not give visitors to our website the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State or Federal institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by:
- Sending postal mail to this address ( Workskil Australia Incorporated, PO Box 433, Melrose Park, Australia 5039 )
- Sending an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Calling this telephone number (1300 967 575)
If you are not satisfied with any of our responses to your concerns, please write to us or contact the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992.