Win an official Adelaide Crows Indigenous Round guernsey competition
Terms & Conditions
- All staff and family members of Workskil Australia are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries close on Friday 29 June 2019. Competition will be drawn on Monday 1 July 2019 and winner will be contacted by email on Tuesday 2 July 2019. Should the winner not be able to be contacted by Thursday 4 July 2019, another winner will be drawn and notified.
- The winners name will be published on workskil.com.au for 30 days.
- The prize drawing process will extract all eligible entrants from our email database and chose a winner using the web-tool random.org to determine the winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- To be eligible, entrants must sign up to receive Workskil Australia newsletters in their own name with their valid email address.
- Competition prize entitlements are at the discretion of Workskil Australia.
- You will only receive emails from Workskil Australia and can unsubscribe at any time.
- The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who sign up to receive e-newsletters via form below