As you settle into your new role, our Post Placement Support (PPS) team will continue to support you and your new employer.
What is PPS?
Whether you have found your own work with or with our support, we want to make sure your transition into work is as smooth as possible. Our Post Placement Support team will keep in regular contact with you for a minimum of six months, every two to three weeks to offer support and guidance while you start your new role.
How does PPS work?
We will be in contact with you at the start of your employment to make sure all of the details we have are correct and identify any support you may need.
What can PPS do for you:
- Centralised dedicated contact. You will have a dedicated consultant, who will provide you with ongoing mentoring and support.
- Travel assistance, work-related clothing, licences and clearances. We may be able assist you with work related clothing, licences, tickets and clearances, which are relevant to your role.
- Link to other services. We are able to connect you with other available services, if you require additional support.
What do you need to do?
To ensure you receive the best service possible, we ask you to:
- Let us know the best time to contact you
- Provide us with open and honest feedback regarding your employment and how you are going in your role
- Email your payslips, where required
- Declare your earnings correctly, or ask for help on how to do this
We look forward to supporting your employment journey. If you have any questions please call us on 1800 125 555 8:00 am to 6:30 pm CST.